Channel Director, North America
ExtraHop’s North American Channel Director will report to the VP of WW Channel Sales and will be responsible for leading the North American channel sales organization. This Channel Director will manage and grow the existing channel organization, set strategy, hone and develop processes and programs and ultimately be responsible for driving channel bookings and meeting or exceeding channel KPIs including partner-initiated bookings, pipeline, and new logos.
The Channel Director must be a knowledgeable, capable and charismatic sales leader with proven experience working with reseller, SI, distribution, managed services and technology alliance partners. They must be focused on meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals as well as the professional growth, development and success of the channel sales team members. They will be an outstanding cross-functional team member and brand ambassador internally and externally.
Specifically, they will be responsible for:
- Successfully managing, growing and developing a team of channel sales professionals
- Defining and implementing a strategy for North American Channel Sales
- Driving the channel sales teams to achieve stated goals and quotas, by managing account activity, forecasts, close rates, and ensuring strong pipeline management.
- Maturing channel processes, procedures, and programs -- and negotiating new and updated partner agreements
- Implement new program elements and processes for resellers, system integrators that aid ExtraHop’s recruitment, accreditations, enablement, measurement and accountability
- Working tirelessly to make it easier for partners to do business with ExtraHop
- Developing productive interaction by our partners with internal stakeholders, including Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Customer Success, Solution Engineering, Finance, and others to ensure resources are aligned from both sides for success
- Playing a hands-on role with the channel sales organization, maintaining a personal presence and high visibility in the field, and directly participating in partner activities and customer sales cycles in key markets and accounts
- Identifying areas for innovation and process improvement in all aspects of channel sales management, including discounts, compensation, incentives, quality presentations, and new strategies and tactics
- Setting the tone within a channel-centric culture by fostering a success-oriented, accountability-based organization and ensuring that our core values and objectives are put into practice -- open communications, creativity to establish a team spirit of problem-solving, and dedication to identifying/capturing new business opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience at global enterprise technology companies - including security and software experience
- 5+ years of experience leading channel sales teams for an enterprise technology company
- Very knowledgeable and experienced in channel sales management, reporting, required assets, processes, incentives, and effective programs
- Fluid, working knowledge of how to build and measure pipeline creation, deal velocity, quoting, proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive decision-makers
- Highly developed partner and client satisfaction focus -- excellent decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Experience managing both the strategic direction and tactical execution of a high-growth and experienced channel sales team; strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills required -- including content development
- 40-50% travel required
- Strong knowledge of the Cyber Security Market
- Master’s degree in a related business, education or technology field
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law #LI-BR1