Channel Sales Manager, Singapore
ExtraHop’s Sales team is growing! Our Reveal(x) platform for network detection and response (NDR) is disrupting the multi-billion dollar Cybersecurity, Cloud and IT Operations markets. Our enthusiastic customers come back for more because we convert petabytes of network traffic in real-time into unparalleled visibility and insights for their Datacenter, Remote Sites and the Cloud. ExtraHop offers strong comp plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking people who are excited about creating the next great cybersecurity company. If you are at the top of your game, have experience building channels in cybersecurity, and can sell innovative next-gen solutions, then we want to hear from you.
We currently have an opening for an APAC Channel Sales Manager, based in Singapore. This senior position is available to a qualified individual already managing multiple Distribution and Reseller / SI Partners across the geography with engagement at their headquarters, solution centers, and field sales. You will build relationships with senior executives, develop account plans, create joint GTM solutions, and drive engagement between the ExtraHop and Partner field sales and presales teams to meet and exceed assigned sales targets by building new pipeline, closing new logo accounts and growing revenues with existing joint customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Distribution Partners to recruit new VAR/SIs,
- Identify new VAR / SI Partners to effectively resell and service ExtraHop solutions by identifying new opportunities with their sales teams, co-marketing ExtraHop to their customers and prospects, leading call campaigns, face-to-face field meetings, and other activities
- Lead the business relationship with senior Partner executives to understand their business, decision-making, marketing, services, and financing models
- Frequently present and demonstrate ExtraHop products to Partners and their clients and prospects
- Execute and help evolve our Panorama Partner Program by introducing creative ideas about channel programs, strategies, and incentives to drive channel growth
- Create crisp, regular reporting of Channel Sales, Pipeline Create, Marketing ROI, and Partner-specific activity using SFDC and Tableau
- Experience with Systems Integrators (SIs) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) a major plus
- Provide Partner, customer and competitor feedback and other field intelligence when relevant
- Prepare and implement strategic account plans for all Partners and identify business growth opportunities
- Ensure sales and presales teams from ExtraHop and our Partners are working together in the sales process around lead generation, deal registration, accurate forecasting, and tracking to goals established by their program tier
- Work directly with distributors and resellers to grow our joint business
- Prepare and maintain an accurate channel sales forecast
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of channel sales experience -- Cybersecurity experience required
- Existing senior level and field sales relationships within Partner accounts in APAC, Japan, ANZ -- including within their Security solutions and/or business units
- Track record of successfully developing Channel Partners that deliver Partner Initiated opportunities and deliver valuable consulting, support and professional services that complement vendor solutions
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and buy-in with senior-level executives
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity and enterprise networking technologies
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Demonstrated acumen to articulate a complex value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., IT, computer science, business, engineering)
- Meet requirement to travel 50% or more
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.