Sales Order Administrator
The Sales Order Administrator will play a critical role in supporting the sales organization by executing processes that facilitate all activities that support sales revenue generation. They will own the process, tools, and sales support systems that will help increase productivity and accelerate deal cycles.
The right candidate is someone who is passionate, detail-oriented, resourceful, and data-driven in their decision-making. This is an excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally with sales, engineering, enablement, legal, operations, finance, accounting, and marketing teams. Come join us and grow your career!
- Assist all deal support activities including but not limited to configuring new quotes, processing orders, and supporting new evaluation requests.
- Partner with Go To Market teams to define and optimize lead-to-bookings processes.
- Assist in bookings policies including review for compliance, and completeness of required data.
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of customer, order, entitlement, and licensing data.
- Execute AWS marketplace offers process, work with technical, sales, and compliance teams to accurately track Cloud subscription revenue.
- Assist in quarter-end activities including but not limited to order processing, schedule, product availability, and approval escalations.
- Maintain price lists and channel partner pricing distribution.
- Standardize SKU creation processes and determine minimum system requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to roll out new pricing, SKUs, while updating price books and quoting tools.
- Define SKU lifecycle management process and tracking requirements.
- Support and educate the field sales team with best practices for quoting, opportunity management, bookings requirements, and overall Salesforce utilization.
- Work closely with technical teams to define AWS marketplace offer management requirements.
- Understand key business drivers and strategic initiatives to ensure proper deployment of CRM and sales productivity tools to drive sales efficiency.
- Identify and implement tools and systems such as CPQ or commission software to support objectives with increased effectiveness, quality, and speed.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in sales support functions or equivalent fields.
- The successful candidate must be a 'doer,' e.g., someone who can capture strategy from executives, but also gather, analyze, and translate the needed data into an actionable and tactical plan.
- Experience with CPQ quoting functionality is a huge plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce.com system, application data model, and data management best practices. Experience working with Salesforce administrators and developers.
- A strong bias towards data-driven decision-making and management.
- Demonstrated success working in a rapid-scale, fast-paced work environment.
- Highly energetic, motivated, and looking to make an immediate impact in a high-growth industry and innovative company.
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cybercriminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?