Learning Experience Designer
As an E-Training Content Designer in Customer Success, you will be responsible for designing and developing microlearning training videos for customer enablement. You will collaborate across the Customer Success department and ExtraHop at large to curate technical content from which you will design instructional videos optimized for comprehension, application, and retention.
- Utilize learning theory and instructional design best practices to create online training courses
- Build collaborative relationships with SMEs across teams and departments to determine knowledge/skill gaps and source appropriate training content
- Curate instructional content through independent research using internal documentation and external resources
- Produce and edit product-based training videos
- Develop high-quality multimedia assets such as graphics, animations, and voiceovers
- Create and deploy courses in learning management system
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of new and aging learning materials
- Complete iterative maintenance of learning materials to remain current with product updates
Qualifications & Experience
- Four-year education degree or equivalent experience; master’s degree in instructional design, eLearning, or adult education preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver first-rate technical training content; experience designing self-paced content for online modality preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative tools and learning management systems
- In-depth knowledge of instructional principles, processes, and standards
- Ability to learn complex concepts with minimal assistance
- Experience in a high-growth tech company
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Team-focused attitude and experience translating customer needs into deliverables
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, sees every threat without being seen. We analyze all cloud and network traffic in real-time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss, helping our customers respond to breaches up to 84 percent faster.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle, and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits covered at 100% for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP
- Educational Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cybercriminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?