Senior Technical Recruiter, Client Lead
As a member of our small but skilled recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding the right candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness, and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You’ll own the recruiting lifecycle, all the while maintaining an excellent candidate experience and championing ExtraHop as an employer of choice.
At ExtraHop, you’ll find an outlet for your drive, enthusiasm, and creative skills as you develop lasting relationships with candidates and hiring managers. And while you will find the low-hanging fruit, you’ll be a sleuth who doesn’t rely on traditional sourcing methods. Comfortable with numbers, you’ll draw insights from data to make our hiring process smarter, more efficient, and more fun.
Make an Impact
The Senior Recruiter role at ExtraHop offers a unique opportunity to define a rapidly growing company, one person at a time.
- Foster strong relationships with candidates.
- Convey a sense of ExtraHop culture through positive interactions with potential hires.
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Communicate with fellow ExtraHoppers about open positions, potential candidates, and the hiring process.
- Work with hiring managers to develop an understanding of talent needs.
- Keep hiring managers apprised of and involved by communicating information and status, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers and leaders.
- Guide the interview process and make recommendations.
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers and teams.
- Schedule and oversee interview loops.
- Provide substantive feedback and information to the hiring team throughout the interview process.
- Love data
- Compile, track and report on recruiting analytics
- Proactively bring compensation trends and data to the attention of your manager and your team.
- Find creative ways to improve the hiring process at ExtraHop.
- Develop new approaches to hiring the best candidates.
- Solve problems by collecting and analyzing data.
Tell Us About You
Do you have what it takes to hit the ground running as a Senior Recruiter at ExtraHop? We’d like to hear how you would be a great fit as we look for a candidate with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years’ work experience recruiting in a start-up or technical business environment
- Experience supporting business units such as Marketing and Sales
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Track record of solving complex problems and making a significant impact
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands and changing needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law