Manager, Customer Success
The Manager of Customer Success manages a team of customer success managers (CSM’s) and specialists (CSS’s) to ensure effective onboarding and nurturing of ExtraHop customers. The role requires demonstrated managerial leadership and technical proficiency. The manager effectively leads personnel, drives priorities, ensures adherence to defined process, and understands how to promote the value of the ExtraHop platform and expand customer use cases.
The candidate should work effectively in cross-functional teams and be committed to advancing a culture of innovation, commitment to customer success, and fun.
- Provide leadership and process rigor for the ExtraHop customer success team Develop, manage and grow a global, customer success organization
- Be a focal point for communication with ExtraHop field representatives
- Become a product expert in ExtraHop applications
- Create strategic plans for account success and expansion
- Manage the creation and curation of knowledge
- Participate in customer calls for quality.
- Assist with defining and adapting customer success process and procedures
- Assist with defining customer engagement playbooks
- Participate in customer QBR’s
- Manage process of customer product change requests and feedback
- Mentor support team on technical and communication techniques
- Facilitate handoff of customer issues to professional service, support, and product teams.
- Facilitate action plans for red and yellow accounts
- Excellent communicator with customers and internal teams
- 3-5 years of customer success management experience
- Able to be technically hands-on with ExtraHop platform
- Experience with customer success process
- Experience managing multiple modes of customer communication
- Experience with subscription and SaaS sales
- Highly desirable experience with Fortune and enterprise scale customers
- Bonus points for experience with the ExtraHop platform