Senior UX Designer
Are you passionate about product design? Do you know how to assess the needs and goals of business users working in complex IT environments? Do you enjoy tackling hard problems and working through every step of the product development process? If so, then ExtraHop is the place for you.
The UX design team at ExtraHop works alongside product management and engineering in building a cutting-edge cyber security product for IT teams at Fortune 2000 companies. As a designer on our team, you will design interfaces that deliver actionable insights, informative data visualizations, and powerful investigative functionality to cybersecurity and IT professionals. You will be able to communicate design solutions effectively through rapid prototyping, design research, and the application of usability principles.Duties & Responsibilities
- Design workflows, interactions, and experiences for a modern web application
- Meet with customers and stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback
- Collaborate with product and design team to launch new features and evolve existing ones based on an understanding of user needs, business objectives, and technical constraints
- Drive feature designs through all stages of the product development lifecycle
- Communicate solutions using diagrams, wireframes, task flows, prototypes, mockups, or other deliverables.
- Test ideas and rapidly incorporate user and team feedback
- Cleary and thoughtfully articulate design decisions and advocate for users
- Work with developers to ensure smooth handoff and implementation of designs through close collaboration and creation of UI specifications
- Maintain and improve design library, style guide, and other design assets
- Improve usability and accessibility of the UI
- 2+ years of professional experience as a UX designer, product designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise? #LI-SF1