EVgo (NASDAQ: EVGO) is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. With more than 800 fast charging locations, EVgo’s owned and operated charging network serves over 65 metropolitan areas across 34 states and more than 250,000 customers. Founded in 2010, EVgo leads the way on transportation electrification, partnering with automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as hotels, shopping centers, gas stations and parking lot operators; and other stakeholders to deploy advanced charging technology to expand network availability and make it easier for drivers across the U.S. to enjoy the benefits of driving an EV. As a charging technology first mover, EVgo works closely with business and government leaders to accelerate the ubiquitous adoption of EVs by providing a reliable and convenient charging experience close to where drivers live, work, and play, whether for a daily commute or a commercial fleet.
Internships at EVgo:
Our Internships at EVgo are intended to introduce newcomers and enthusiasts to the EVSE Infrastructure sector. We are seeking currently enrolled students interested in professional and personal growth working in partnership with their Manager, Mentor, and team working on meaningful projects.
Software Product Intern:
EVgo’s Software Product Team works daily to define, design, test, and release quality software applications. From ideation and requirements gathering to conducting user research and enhancing user flows to finally, manually and automatically testing the latest software builds, the Software Product team is the guiding force behind EVgo’s next-gen products.
- Demonstrated interest and passion in managing the development of technology products, comfortable in a technical environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate impactfully and rally teams behind a common goal.
- Identify requirements and write user stories.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Able to collaborate and win over a team with ideas,
- Ownership of a key element of new product initiatives, defining requirements and working with necessary teams to implement a feature
Recommended Skills and Experience:
- Qualitative and quantitative abilities.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate impact and rally teams behind a common goal.
- Comfortable with a technical environment
- Tools: Familiarity with Jira and other team/product management tools
- Comfortable in Excel, PowerPoint
Employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.