Wage Range: $259,697 - $516,560 Per Year
Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
General Neurologist – Seattle Eastside
EvergreenHealth is currently recruiting a full-time Neurologist to join our exceptional and growing Neurology team at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland, WA. This position features:
- Seeking a general Neurologist with a background in neurophysiology or epilepsy preferred but not required
- Join a large and growing multi-specialty Neurology Care team
- Sub-specialization may be possible
- Our group’s goal is to provide the highest quality neurological care in a patient-centered, community-hospital setting while working in a supportive, collegial atmosphere
- Leading Puget Sound area compensation and benefit package
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance is available
- Regional Neuroscience Institute
EvergreenHealth Medical Group (EHMG) is a physician-led, physician-designed group of more than 350 EvergreenHealth primary care doctors and specialists who are employees of EvergreenHealth. EHMG includes 12 primary care practices, 48 specialty practices and teams of hospitalists and intensivists dedicated to in-patient care—all working side by side with you. Our patients experience the highly collaborative, compassionate culture of EHMG.
EvergreenHealth is a physician led, integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice services. EvergreenHealth is located in Kirkland, WA.
Your personal and family needs will be satisfied living in Kirkland, a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
Here are some of the prominent awards we've received in recent years:
- "America’s 50 Best Hospitals" – Healthgrades
- "Best Hospitals" – US News & World Report
- “’A’ Rating for Patient Safety” – The Leapfrog Group
- “5-Star Rating” – CMS Hospital Compare
Choices that care for you and your family
At EvergreenHealth, we appreciate our employees’ commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial well-being.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- On-demand virtual health care
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer contribution)
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- CME Allowance and Time Off
- Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- Voluntary identity theft protection
- Voluntary legal insurance
- Free parking
- Commuter benefits
View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an EvergreenHealth team member by clicking on the link below.
Spencer Vaden, Manager of Physician Recruitment
EvergreenHealth Medical Group