General Neurologist – Seattle Eastside
EvergreenHealth is currently recruiting a full-time Neurologist to join our exceptional and growing Neurology team at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland, WA. This position features:
- Seeking a general Neurologist with a background in neurophysiology or epilepsy preferred but not required
- Join a large and growing multi-specialty Neurology Care team
- Sub-specialization may be possible
- Our group’s goal is to provide the highest quality neurological care in a patient-centered, community-hospital setting while working in a supportive, collegial atmosphere
- Leading Puget Sound area compensation and benefit package
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance is available
- Regional Neuroscience Institute
EvergreenHealth is a physician led, integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice services.
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, five urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
Kirkland is a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
Please contact: Spencer Vaden, Manager of Physician Recruitment EvergreenHealth Medical Group [email protected]