LPN Home Health
****Up to $5,000.00 sign-on bonus for those new to EvergreenHealth****
Territory covered: Redmond, Duval, Carnation, Fall City
To learn more and hear from our staff click here: Join EvergreenHealth Hospice & Home Care
Who We Are
EvergreenHealth is one of largest, most innovative stand-alone Home Health providers in the nation with a local vision, dedicated to serving patients and families in the Pacific Northwest since 1992. From Everett to South Seattle and beyond, our compassionate, skilled providers have the opportunity to provide care in their own community.
As an interdisciplinary team we work together to enrich the health and wellbeing of every life we touch. Our care teams are composed of the following:
- Nurses (RN & LPN)
- Certified Would Care Specialists
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants (Home Health Aides)
Why Join Our Team? As an employee of EvergreenHealth we believe in helping our staff by
- Innovative Technologies. Our teams are excited to utilize Epic as a tool that will help to streamline and optimize our clinical, administrative, and revenue cycle workflows.
- Creating a flexible and customized career by offering flexible schedules
- Offering work/life balance providing a variety of territories to work/serve. We do our best to keep you in the territory that is the closest to your home or desired community.
- Training: Our new staff will feel confident knowing they have learned from experienced preceptors within their area of specialty.
- Providing Professional Development as supported through our Tuition Assistance program, paid CEU’s, in addition to career advancement through leadership pathways.
- Low staff to patient ratios ensuring staff feel safe and that we are providing the best possible clinical care and outcomes for our patients and their families.
- Commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce: Our staff share a deep commitment to providing exceptional care and service for each one of our patients, and one another.
- Providing a culture of safety: We are proud to be recognized by The Leapfrog Group with an "A" grade for patient safety, along with our recognition as a Top General Hospital for quality and safety - the only hospital in Washington state.
Responsible for providing nursing services to patients in the home under the direct supervision of a registered nurse following a plan of treatment as ordered by the physician.
- Provides direct patient care in the patient’s home.
- Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process
- Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process
- Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
- Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor and/or RN case manager, in timely way.
- Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor, RN case manager and/or physician.
- Delivers nursing care within established standards of care, hospital and unit guidelines, policies and procedures.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Currently licensed as a LPN in the State of Washington
- Current Washington State Driver’s license and proof of insurability
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
- Reliable transportation
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clinical / educational knowledge to others (i.e., students, staff, patients and families, caregivers).
- Demonstrates skills to complete the nursing competency assessment checklist.
- Demonstrates knowledge of new trends and techniques in nursing.