Women's Health - Surgical Physician Assistant
Women’s Health – Surgical Physician Assistant
Works as part of a collaborative team of physicians and surgeons, midlevel providers, nursing, and other staff to provide care and management of the outpatient surgical patients. Provides comprehensive assessment, ordering of diagnostic tests, formulating diagnostic impression(s), developing and implementing a treatment plan, prescription of pharmacologic agents and treatments and non-pharmacologic therapies, and offering counseling and education to meet patient needs. Also performs surgical assisting duties, including supporting our Minimally Invasive Gyn surgeon.
- Join our team of Board Certified OBGYNs, Advance Practitioners and Midwives.
- EvergreenHealth's was the first Baby Friendly Hospitals in the nation.
- EvergreenHealth's Family Birthing Center has 36 Birthing Suite and deliver over 400 births per month.
- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits.
- Center of Excellence, evidence-based/standardized approach.
Kirkland is a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access.
EvergreenHealth Medical Group (EHMG) is a physician-led, physician-designed group of more than 350 EvergreenHealth primary care doctors and specialists who are employees of EvergreenHealth. EHMG includes 12 primary care practices, 48 specialty practices and teams of hospitalists and intensivists dedicated to in-patient care—all working side by side with you. Our patients experience the highly collaborative, compassionate culture of EHMG.
Here are some of the prominent awards we've received in recent years:
• "America’s 50 Best Hospitals" – Healthgrades
• "Best Hospitals" – US News & World Report
• “’A’ Rating for Patient Safety” – The Leapfrog Group
• “5-Star Rating” – CMS Hospital Compare
Please let us know if you would be interested in learning more about our opportunity.
Manager Provider Recruitment