Neurosurgeon (Seattle area) - 16 Month Temporary Full-Time Position
The Eastside Health Alliance (EHA) is a strategic joint venture between EvergreenHealth and Overlake Medical Center structured to serve the growing and dynamic Eastside Seattle community. EHA is currently recruiting for a Fellowship trained spine neurosurgeon to join our group of three neurosurgeons and two orthopedic spine surgeons as we expand our multidisciplinary spine program. The neurosurgeon will be based out of EvergreenHealth in Kirkland, WA. https://www.eastsidehealthalliance.org/
- Join in the expansion of our well-established comprehensive, multidisciplinary, multi-hospital spine program
- Extensive inpatient/outpatient physiatry services
- Large employed medical groups at each hospital
- Established neurohospitalist, outpatient neurology resources
- Seattle is one of the most dynamic cities in the USA, and the Eastside is the fastest growing suburb of Seattle’s King County. The region is world famous for its beauty and access to every kind of outdoor activity.
Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound region. Led by a volunteer board of trustees, we employ nearly 3,000 people and have some 1,000 active and courtesy providers on our medical staff, including more than 200 providers who are employed by the organization. Overlake Medical Center is located in Bellevue, WA.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment
EvergreenHealth Medical Group