Sr. Human Resources Information Systems Analyst
EvergreenHealth is looking for a SR. HRIS Analyst working full-time in our Human Resources department located in Kirkland, Washington.
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access. EvergreenHealth has been recognized with many honors and awards, including recognition by Healthgrades as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals (2021-2022).
Provides expert technical support to the Human Resources (HR) department with regard to the organization’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the Human Capital Management (HCM) module. Responsible for data analysis, data maintenance, testing, enhancements and upgrades in conjunction with the IT Resource team. Audits HRIS data to ensure data integrity. Maximizes system efficiencies by applying best practices and process improvement methodologies. Supports process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency to HR. Serves as an active participant/consultant for various HRIS projects.
- Serves as the HRIS point of contact for HR functional areas. Works as a liaison between HR and IT in regard to the organization’s HRIS.
- Responsible for overall data management (input, auditing, analyzing, modifying, reporting) and maintaining data integrity for the organization’s HRIS.
- Analyzes structure and workflow in the organization’s HRIS, partnering with Human Resources subject matter experts (SME), to recommend system and or business process changes to improve operations.
- Facilitates projects focused on improvements to processes. Tasks include developing requirement specifications, functioning as a consultant to IT and implementing changes to the application.
- Reviews and completes Personnel Action Requests (ePARs), for staff in an accurate and timely manner. Validates and completes ePARs created by the compensation team. Performs research when incomplete and/or inaccurate information is provided. Communicates with HR staff/payroll department personnel to clarify information.
- Conducts all aspects of pay step increases, including analysis, resolving questions, step audits, generating the step increase process, verifying outcomes and issuing of employee notifications.
- Administers contractual, general, market and equity pay increases, including analysis, resolving questions, generating the mass increase process, verifying outcomes and issuing employee notifications.
- Validates & uploads component interface data into HRIS system for mass updates such as supervisor changes, job data changes, additional pay, special accumulators, etc.
- Develops and delivers training to end users. Creates procedural training materials, quick tips and help documents.
- Provides ongoing production support and assists HR team members with addressing system issues through problem identification and resolution.
- Creates test plans and conducts testing for new functionality, upgrades and enhancements.
- Develops and maintains functional specification documents including new functionality, upgrades and enhancements.
- Creates and maintains HRIS queries and reports. Provides recommendation to end users for pertinent report/query use.
- Responsible for government compliance reporting.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the role both in written and verbal communication.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education/experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and supporting complex HR and/or payroll systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to facilitate effective working relationships.
- Advanced Excel skills and demonstrated ability to analyze and present data.
- Strong project management skills; expertise in project/initiative oversight, and ability to translate internal client and business needs into technical requirements.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Ability to create and modify queries and reports, implement bundles, maintain tables, create and implement test plans.
DESIRED for the position:
- HRIS or industry related professional certification
- Progressive HRIS experience with PeopleSoft’s HRMS applications and a broad knowledge of all HR functions.
- Experience with PeopleSoft upgrades and implementations, successful completion of testing and deployment.