Physician- Family Medicine
One of the largest primary care practices on the Eastside seeks a Family Medicine Physician to join an exceptional and collaborative team!
The Sultan clinic offers the perfect blend of a rural family medicine practice supported by a state of the art, comprehensive medical system. Surrounded by exciting outdoor adventure opportunities Sultan is still close enough to enjoy the excitement of Seattle’s vibrant Eastside.
EvergreenHealth has an excellent reputation for providing high quality and low cost care to nearly one million residents of King and Snohomish counties. The medical professionals work closely with one another in a respectful manner in order to provide patients the best collaborative care.
As part of EvergreenHealth:
- You’ll be a part of a network of over 300 providers in a multispecialty group with a broad payer mix.
- Our system includes 3 emergency cares, 5 urgent cares, 25 specialty cares, 2 in-patient hospital locations and 12 primary care clinics.
- Our primary care clinics are located in Kirkland, Totem Lake, Redmond, Kenmore, Bothell, Canyon Park, Woodinville, Sammamish, Monroe, Sultan and Duvall.
- We also utilize a patient portal and local health information exchange.
The Eastside is home to both urban and rural landscapes full of cultural arts, theater, dining for every occasion, shopping, lakes, state parks for hiking and biking and much more.
What we offer:
- Competitive medical/dental benefits and retirement program
- Generous compensation model with 32 patient contact hours per week and options for relocation, sign-on and performance bonus
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Clinic call only
- Working together to enrich the health and well-being of every life we touch.
- EvergreenHealth will advance the health of the community it serves through our dedication to high quality, safe, compassionate and cost effective health care.
- EvergreenHealth will create an inclusive community health system that is the most trusted source for health care solutions.
Our Core Values
- Compassion- We care for and about our patients, families and each other.
- Respect- We respect the beliefs and values of everyone we encounter.
- Excellence- We strive for excellence in all we do.
- Collaboration- We work in partnership and believe every voice makes a difference.
- Accountability- We are accountable to one another and to our community.