Family Medicine Physician -Bothell
We are currently recruiting a Family Medicine physician to join our excellent Primary Care team. Kirkland is a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
- 12 primary care clinics located in Kirkland, Redmond, Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville, Sammamish, Monroe, Sultan and Duvall.
- 80+ primary care providers
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits and Retirement Program
- Generous compensation model w/performance bonus
- Significant growth opportunities
- Easy Call Schedule
- Ideal Work Life Balance
EvergreenHealth has an excellent reputation for providing high quality and low cost care to nearly one million residents of King and Snohomish counties. The medical professionals work closely with one another in a respectful manner in order to provide patients the best collaborative care.
As a member of the EvergreenHealth Primary Care team:
- You’ll be a part of a network of over 300 providers in a multispecialty group with a broad payer mix.
- Our system includes 3 emergency cares, 5 urgent cares, 25 specialty cares, 2 in-patient hospital locations and 12 primary care clinics.
- We also utilize a patient portal and local health information exchange.
What we offer:
- Competitive medical/dental benefits and retirement program
- Generous compensation model with 32 patient contact hours per week and options for relocation, sign-on and performance bonus
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Clinic call only
- Working together to enrich the health and well-being of every life we touch.
- EvergreenHealth will advance the health of the community it serves through our dedication to high quality, safe, compassionate and cost effective health care.
- EvergreenHealth will create an inclusive community health system that is the most trusted source for health care solutions.
Our Core Values
- Compassion- We care for and about our patients, families and each other.
- Respect- We respect the beliefs and values of everyone we encounter.
- Excellence- We strive for excellence in all we do.
- Collaboration- We work in partnership and believe every voice makes a difference.
- Accountability- We are accountable to one another and to our community.
For more information please contact -
Provider Recruitment & Relations