Urologist – Seattle Eastside
EvergreenHealth is currently seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Urologist to join our exceptional and growing Urology Care team at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland, WA.
This position features:
- Candidate will join our highly trained and experienced urology team.
- The clinic currently employs 5 surgeons and 2 ARNP’s for the two locations.
- Have a balanced practice that includes clinic visits, procedures, and surgical cases.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- Leading Puget Sound area compensation and benefit package.
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance is available.
EvergreenHealth is a physician led, integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice services. EvergreenHealth is located in Kirkland, WA.
Your personal and family needs will be satisfied living in Kirkland, a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
Here are some of the prominent awards we've received in recent years:
- "America’s 50 Best Hospitals" – Healthgrades
- "Best Hospitals" – US News & World Report
- “’A’ Rating for Patient Safety” – The Leapfrog Group
- “5-Star Rating” – CMS Hospital Compare
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Physician Recruitment
EvergreenHealth Medical Group