Invasive or Noninvasive Cardiologist
Invasive or Noninvasive Cardiologist – EvergreenHealth, Kirkland, WA, Seattle East Side
You are invited to join our stellar Cardiology team at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland WA.
Your professional needs will be satisfied:
- as the 12th member of our team of exceptional, congenial cardiologists
- practicing full scope of general cardiology
- reading your own echos
- 4 clinical work days per week, 14 - 20 patients
- 1:8 general cardiology call, separate interventional call
- state of the art equipment, support of 6 advanced practice providers
- physician led health system
- HealthGrades 100 Best Hospitals, Becker’s 150 top places to work in health care.
EvergreenHealth is a physician led, integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that are among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice service.
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, five urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
For more information about working at EvergreenHealth please contact:
Spencer Vaden - Manager, Physician Recruitment
EvergreenHealth Medical Group