RN - Cath Lab Full Time Days
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced Angiography/ Cath Lab/ Diagnostic Imaging Procedural RN to join the well-established dynamic Cardiovascular/ Neuro lab team.
This RN must have invasive angiography nursing experience.
EvergreenHealth is offering RN’s Sign-On Bonuses
***Sign-on bonus up to $ 20,000 for those new to EvergreenHealth with current Cath Lab/ Angiography Nursing experience*** Pro-rated by FTE.
Consideration for Relocation Reimbursement on an individual basis.
Check out what our nurses are saying about working at EvergreenHealth!
Primary Duties :
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
9. Responsible for the “Accountabilities” associated with this position in support of the organization.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Must have current American Heart Association ALCS Certification by date of hire
• Recent ICU/CCU/Cath Lab/ Neuro experience
DESIRED for the position:
• Neuro Invasive experience
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin in a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment.
Please note this BSN requirement does not apply to those with an RN license for twenty or more years or current EvergreenHealth RNs hired prior to April 1, 2014.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA) Union Membership is optional.
** We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance**
- Excellent Medical, Dental Vision benefits and Retirement Program
- Free Parking
- Professional development/ Continuing Education/ Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance program
For more information about EvergreenHealth, please visit the website