Senior Analyst, Client FinanceApply Now
Senior Analyst, Client Finance
Objectives of the Role:
The Client Finance Analyst is a liaison between the client and various groups within the agency relative to client billing and A/R collections. This person is responsible for addressing billing questions/issues that arise
- Monitor PO #’s appropriately populated on estimates so the billing process is not delayed.
- Follow up with agencies for missing PO’s and work with agencies to arrange a second billing.
- Assimilate client billing and required reporting documents.
- Forward clients billing based on the client's defined venue (i.e. EDI billing, PDF copies, hard copy billing, registers, reporting, AR statements, etc.)
- Research billing questions & issues and communicating with the appropriate teams within GroupM Finance teams, buying teams, planning group, etc. to obtain answers/resolution to issue
- Open production jobs, enter non media vendor invoices for client billing & vendor payments
- Provide billing team with instructions for when to invoice jobs, prepare invoices to clients, and follow up that jobs are closed timely.
- Monitor the current statuses of all open invoices not paid within terms – obtaining specific reason delaying payment and the actions being taken to correct the matter for the payment process to proceed
Your Qualifications and other relevant information:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1-2+ years of client finance or client accounting experience
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to investigate and resolve problems
- Good planning, communication and the ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Donovan Data Systems / MediaOcean a plus
We are a global media agency with a difference - We help clients see the bigger picture. Seeing the Bigger Picture means that our network of 8,000 people helps our clients look beyond the boundaries of traditional media to uncover new ideas and unlock growth. We challenge conventional thinking to build, optimize, and drive our clients’ businesses forward at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, inclusion, and sustainability.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $45,000 to $90,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.