Senior Analyst, AnalyticsApply Now
Title: Senior Analyst
About the role
As the Senior Analyst, you will help the Analytics team in being accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our B2C/B2B executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver at EssenceMediacom.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Build a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help account teams build comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
- Lead the creation of clear, robust and thought-provoking campaign reviews and insights
- Help ensure the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs
- Work with Account teams to help define the correct questions to get under the skin of campaign performance and then interrogate data sources to deliver the answers
- To help deliver “best in class” analytical capabilities across the agency with the wider analytics team, including the use of new methods, techniques, tools and systems
A bit about yourself:
- 1-3 years of experience working with marketing within a data-based role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field; or equivalent professional work experience
- Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analyzed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analyzed
- Exposed to the measurement of Brand and Direct Response campaigns, with experience setting up Brand/Conversion lift studies.
- Previous exposure to Unified Measurement (MMM/MTA) is preferred.
- Good at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity and experience with SQL, Python, and/or ‘R’ are not mandatory and not expected on a day-to-day basis, but it is a plus.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $45,000 to $90,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.