Assistant Media ExecutiveApply Now
Job Title: Assistant Media Executive
EssenceMediacom is a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 communications experts help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
This is an entry level media planning position. In this role you will be responsible to provide support to the senior planners in the group, contribute to overall client service and assist in the management of plan executions.
- Support the planning team by costing, calling vendors, reviewing contracts and solving discrepancies
- Responsible for campaign maintenance and filing campaign purchase approvals (inputting and maintaining into DDS)
- Active involvement in pulling and checking budget control reports, client billing, resolving vendor discrepancies, and media trafficking
- Effectively work with Finance, Investment Team, Traffic and other internal groups in order to ensure that client activity is in good order
- Tracking of buy briefs, PAs and CPEs
- Assist with Post campaign reporting
- Inputting data into cloud-based planning tool (i.e., management of blocking charts)
- Collaborates using systems thinking tool
Your Skills and Behaviour:
- Detail, accuracy and mathematical competency a must
- Strong computer skills with a particular emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and meet multiple demands within timelines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Work well in group environment, but still able to work independently
- Desire to develop and excel in their media career and a passion for all things media
Your Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary diploma, specialization in Marketing and/or Advertising an asset
- Internship/Co-op in a related field is an asset
EssenceMediacom people, have big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. We call them “Essentials” because they are at the heart of our work and their ideas will enable us to tap into that critical intersection of people, content, and technology to bring brand aspirations to life. EssenceMediacom is a place for you to grow your career and expand your horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture is our power, where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.