Media Finance CoordinatorApply Now
Job Title: Media Finance Coordinator
EssenceMediacom is a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 communications experts help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
Liaise with the Client Service Team and GroupM Shared Finance Services (SFS) to track media activities, ensure that vendors are paid appropriately and that clients are billed accordingly.
- Prioritize and clear media discrepancies for all media channels
- Discrepancy resolution - work in collaboration with the client service team (CST), investment team, and GroupM Shared Finance Services (SFS)
- Generating BCR’s along with I2’s (Discrepancies) and providing them to the Investment team
- Work with buying teams to resolve discrepancies and balancing campaigns
- Work with Accounts Payable and the investment team to balance media campaigns
- Run Bi-weekly discrepancy reports for Broadcast and Digital (assigned to each person once every 2 months)
- Balance all campaigns within 120 days (exception of clients with 90 days balancing contracts). Reviewing vendor statements as well.
- Clear media discrepancies for MBA and MC Sport campaigns (production discrepancies to be cleared by MBA and MC Sport team)
- Other duties as assigned
- Meet strict deadlines
YOUR SKILLS & BEHAVIOUR:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle a significant number of varied clients
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with many different people at various levels and departments (SFS, Client Services)
- Effective time-management skills and sense of urgency
- Organized and efficient
- Strong math skills
Education and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of DDS is an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- 1+ years office administrative experience is an asset
- Background in financial administration
- College Diploma in a Media or Financial related field would be an asset
EssenceMediacom people, have big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. We call them “Essentials” because they are at the heart of our work and their ideas will enable us to tap into that critical intersection of people, content, and technology to bring brand aspirations to life. EssenceMediacom is a place for you to grow your career and expand your horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture is our power, where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.