Associate Director, Digital Marketing Google Play TVCApply Now
Google via Media Futures Group - A little about us
Google has consolidated its media agency partnership into WPP’s GroupM, building on the world class digital work that Essence has delivered for Google for over 15 years. Media Futures Group (MFG) is a bespoke team that delivers on our commitment to Google for a more strategic, creative and integrated media approach established to drive better business results.
The MFG team is made up of best in class digital, offline, and integrated media experts who work together to enhance media’s contribution to Google’s business. MFG is powered by Essence, MediaCom, and other constituent parts of GroupM around the world. The MFG team operates in a seamlessly integrated way across strategy, planning, investment, creative, business sciences and analytics, data and technology. The profile of people who work in MFG are world class, committed to establishing a new high water mark in the media industry.
About the role
Google Play is the largest mobile app and digital content store in the world, providing Android users with the latest apps, games, movies & TV, books, and news publications. As part of the Google Play Games consumer marketing team, you’ll be supporting the day-to-day program management and execution of multiple co-marketing initiatives, such as ATL media campaigns, partner marketing campaigns, social media, event sponsorships, and more.
We are looking for a strategic, analytical and hands-on thinker to partner with our go-to-market team to help manage large, scale digital performance marketing campaigns for Google Play and in partnership with our developer partners.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Directly oversee large, scale performance marketing campaigns for Google Play initiatives, in collaboration with Media Lab and agency partners to drive growth in the most cost effective manner, improving program performance over time
- Drive global testing learning agenda for NA, developing and testing data-driven hypothesis in partnership with Product, Engineering and Analytics teams
- Work with local creative agencies to produce compelling marketing collateral
- Partner with developers and oversee execution of developer-led performance marketing campaigns, identifying areas of growth and managing execution playbooks to reflect latest learnings
- Plan, forecast, and manage against annual performance goals and budgets
A bit about yourself:
- Strong problem solving abilities to diagnose the right issue and brainstorm novel solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing marketing budgets
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross functional internal teams and external agencies
- Interest and experience working in gaming
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years relevant digital marketing experience, inclusive of brand and direct response media for complex, large-scale campaigns
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects with limited oversight and direction
What you can expect from MFG and EssenceMediacom:
Our mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an EssenceMediacom employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $80,000 to $120,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.