Digital Media Account ManagerApply Now
We are a global media agency with a difference - We help clients see the bigger picture. Seeing the Bigger Picture means that our network of 8,000 people helps our clients look beyond the boundaries of traditional media to uncover new ideas and unlock growth. We challenge conventional thinking to build, optimize, and drive our clients’ businesses forward at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, inclusion, and sustainability.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.
We are looking for a Digital Media Account Manager to join our team, responsible for managing day to day media planning and client service activities while supervising media plan implementation.
Utilizing your strategic planning and exceptional presentation skills, you will provide media planning recommendations across all channels. More specifically, you will
- Oversee plan negotiations and media team activities
- Assist in setting the overall direction for program planning and negotiating strategies
- Ensure outstanding digital media buys implementation and executions.
- Post-buy analysis reporting: alignments and supervision.
- Identification of buying synergies with vendors and added value opportunities across the region
- Develop trends and landscape reports twice a year.
- Coordinate the reporting duties of media activity for the client
- Analyze results and generate actionable insights and learning to be applied in an on-going basis
- Develop target analysis using syndicated studies and tools
- Initiate creative and business-building ideas
- Develop, execute, and present media plans from inception to completion
- Manage client requests, including plan changes, budget changes, and marketplace information
- Serve as key contact for delivering plans to the client
- Analyze research to develop media objectives, strategies, and tactics
- Interface with clients, internal departments, and web publishers on a daily basis to manage online media buys in coordination with Trading partner
- Manage buy stewardship in conjunction with Trading partner, analyze campaigns, and recommend strategic changes to maximize campaign performance
- Create a weekly written analysis of media performance
- Coordinate with internal partners to create a holistic view of the business
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications; or equivalent professional work experience
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Experience with the LATAM market
- Bilingual, English & Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Strong negotiating skills and excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge in Digital media planning skills & Offline media to design and development of local and regional media plans for Latin America: channels selection, media levels definition, media innovation
- Media implementations skills: implementation of digital media plans from media bookings to post-buy analysis, both on full-service media and Bidding platforms
- Research skills: who profiling, media evaluation, competitive reporting
- Capability and experience working in team
- Skills and experience dealing with client’s medium management.
- Ethics / sense of responsibility
- Resourceful and creative
- High will to work and to commit with the company’s projects and objectives
- Solid understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Technical proficiency with media systems, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- We’re a people-first company that truly invests in you. We’ve found that by looking after our people, above all else, everyone benefits. That’s why we offer a “careers first” approach with an onsite career center, a whole team devoted to cultivating and promoting talent, competitive salaries and benefits and a flexible work environment
- We’re fostering a culture where everyone can fit in while staying true to themselves. A place where we all enjoy and feel inspired by our differences. We want to give everyone the opportunity to learn from different perspectives and experiences, have fun and do their best work
- We’re seeking explosively ambitious media professionals at all levels who are looking for a career, not just a job. If you want to learn, climb, and shine at a company that’s deeply committed to you, then EssenceMediacom just might be the best move you’ll ever market.