Digital Account ManagerApply Now
Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager - Sky & NOW
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process, for any reason whatsoever, please let us know at [email protected]
At EssenceMediacom we want to eradicate inequity. We don't tolerate it and when we see it, we act. We attract, support and develop our talent without bias and strive to foster the empathy, creativity and diversity of thought needed to drive meaningful change for our people, our clients, our industry and our society. WPP and GroupM have already made strong commitments to combat racial injustice. While we are part of this group, we know we have an individual responsibility as an employer and an industry leader to fight against racism. That’s why we have pledged the following seven commitments.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, that’s okay, and we encourage you to apply anyway to find out more about whether this is the right match for you.
Did you know that marginalised groups including women, people of colour and people with a disability are more likely to discount themself for a role if they don't feel they meet every requirement or understand the reasonable adjustment that can be made? This is why we encourage connection and conversation to ensure that everyone has the opportunity and information needed to find the right role, for them. If this role isn’t quite right, you may be the perfect fit for another – so go ahead, apply and find out!
Overview of role
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Digital specialist to work on two of the fastest growing and exciting parts of Sky’s business – (Broadband & VIP). The candidate should already have an excellent knowledge of the UK digital landscape and be well-versed in planning / buying digital media across both DR and Brand.
You will have strong communication and project management skills. You will also work closely with other media specialists to deliver an integrated plan, often taking the lead in developing the connected system using digital to link other media channels and understanding how other media plans fit in the system The Manager will be responsible for delivering best in class digital work as well as the output of a team of planners and execs.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Account Director
3 best things about the job
- The environment, support and tools to deliver best in class digital work across one of the biggest accounts in the UK
- Working with the best talent in the industry, both internally at MediaCom and externally at Sky
- Opportunity to drive brand recognition and consideration across one of Sky’s most important and financially impactful business areas, driving innovation within plans across best in market entertainment content
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Built visibility and trust with multiple stakeholders – both internally and externally. They will see you as a reliable and trusted digital advisor.
- Showcased exceptional project management skills through the delivery of multiple campaigns
In six months, you would have:
- Championed existing and pioneered new processes to ensure output and project management across products is executed efficiently and consistently
- Delivered brilliant work to the client - building innovation into our plans, whether this is through smart tech, data, creative or audience insight
- Built strong relationships with your team, nurturing their growth and development, reviewing and re-setting KPIs as required
In 12 months, you would have:
- Consistently delivered brilliant work to the client - building innovation into our plans, whether this is through smart tech, data, creative or audience insight
- Delivered improvements in client satisfaction scores.
Responsibilities of the role
- The ability to delegate, up and downwards, to coordinate between groups and departments and to be able to sell strategies, initiatives and ideas convincingly
- Provide regular feedback (both positive and negative) to the team on a regular basis.
- Set clear KPIs’ that focus on the individual’s key behaviours and areas for improvement.
- Flag up any serious performance issues immediately and seek help to manage them accordingly.
- Ensure that the team are working in a collaborative way with Planning, Investment, MBA, Business Science, Consumer Insight etc.
- Quality control of output from the team
- Develop strong relationships with day-to-day clients. Be their go to person for anything digital
- Ensure that the team are delivering excellence in digital implementation planning
- Ensure close effective working with Investment to deliver clients’ buying targets
- Meetings and conference calls with Planners & Clients
- Taking part in stretch sessions
- Brilliant basics implementational planning
- Response to brief presentations
- Inductions to clients
- Selling ideas into Planning/Clients
- Work on proposals based on media owner ideas/solutions
- Re-working proposals based on client or planner feedback/tweaks to brief
- Quality control
- Maintain strong relationships with media owners
What you will need
- Significant experience working in media, within a Paid Social/ Display function, ideally within an agency
- Desire to drive performance and improve efficiencies
- Understanding of digital principles, paid social, partnerships, mobile, data and analytics
- Strategic mindset and be confident to build strategic responses from scratch
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic and paid social landscape as it relates to various channels including display, video and experiential
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and ad serving
- Proven competency in data analysis, trafficking and Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A positive and passionate approach that motivates the team around you
- Independent worker who can own and manage relationships confidently
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to train others and encourage knowledge sharing
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediaCom London*