EMX | Media Planning Senior ExecutiveApply Now
As a member in a unique agency that's pioneering the media marketing world, you will share in the responsibility of its success, as well as its rewards.
Media Planning are experts on the paid media landscape and how consumers interact with it. We architect and steward holistic media plans throughout their lifecycle, owning the creation of overall plans, cross-channel budget allocation, in flight cross-channel optimisation and reporting, and post-campaign analysis. We are our clients’ key contacts for a unified view across all aspects of their campaigns, narrating the story of the campaign from planning recommendation through to PCA.
The Media Planning Executive supports team deliverables across the campaign lifecycle by collating, managing and analysing data from internal and external sources. They support planning decisions by sourcing audience data from industry and proprietary research tools, and by compiling historical data to ensure previous campaign learning is incorporated.
They collaborate closely with Activation and Ad Operations to support the launch of new campaigns and to ensure plans are billed correctly. Media Planning Executives stay close to the plan during the live phase to support the optimisation of performance in-flight.
What we need from you:
- Develop strong relationships with Client Servicing and Activation teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the team and across all practices.
- Support Media Planning Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of campaigns and their performance against agreed outcomes.
- Conduct research and compile data to guide and support planning and optimisation recommendations.
- Compile and validate creative specs. Collaborate with creative agency partners to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Activation teams to complete the detail of the plan in Olive.
- Create trafficking sheet templates and collaborate with Ad Operations through campaign launch.
- Prepare data for reporting and analysis.
- Support the team in making optimisation recommendations.
- Assist in the management of CAPs for assigned campaigns.
- Contribute to internal case studies for the sharing of learning and best practice.
- Meet with vendors and attend presentations to build knowledge of the media landscape.
A little bit about you:
· A passion for everything media and advertising, coupled with a continued desire to expand your knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- A comfort when working with numbers, we use them a lot!