Senior Performance ManagerApply Now
Role Title & Location:
Senior Performance Manager, Dubai
This role will be reporting to: Performance Lead
Role summary and Objectives:
The ideal candidate should have hands on experience in managing performance media across search and social platforms with a strategic vision how to deliver client’s business objectives incorporating the latest media trends and formats available on the market for luxury brands. The candidate needs to be a numbers-oriented person with analytical mind so he/she can make the right decisions for their client. The candidate will be fully involved in the day-to-day conversation across all UAE’s clients and help them grow in the digital/performance space.
The Senior Performance Manager is responsible for developing and delivering a range of performance marketing products, creating & delivering performance marketing strategies, optimizing performance media to delivery business objectives, managing campaign reporting and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To draft paid performance proposals and presentations
· Manage Google relationship for accounts under management
· Develop and manage all components of a paid performance campaign, including keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimization, keyword bidding, and maintaining / improving day-to-day campaign spend
· Work closely in sharing and implementing Google Betas/Extensions with clients and work closely with Google on developing the partnership
· Ensure delivery on performance targets for clients
· Managing client media plans and annual forecast across all media
· Monitor & measure performance activity, engagement metrics, analyzing results, translating information into learning & strategic recommendations.
· Maintain appropriate mid-level Client relationships.
· Build Client respect and be recognized as a leader on their business.
· Work closely with Digital Managers to identify and deliver performance marketing requirements
· Work closely with performance manager/planners to deliver on campaigns
· Work closely with other business units etc Mindsights, Business planning, Social, Digital
· Ensure full knowledge of tools like Adwords, Google Analytics, Data studio, -, DS3, Adgooroo
Competencies (Specific knowledge, skills and abilities):
· Up to 5 years Digital all-rounder with proven experience and a strong understanding of multiple digital media channels (social, paid search, display, programmatic, etc.) as well as a passionate following of new/emerging channels & technologies.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms (Google, Facebook/Instagram, Google Analytics, Snapchat, Tiktok and Twitter ads are essential for this role.
· Must have experience with 3rd party management platforms or (DSPs) and ad-servers (e.g. SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager)
· You have demonstrable interest for ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other
· Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail
· Cability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
· Excellent client relationship and management skills
· Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
· Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
· Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills (Data-driven and creative to push the envelope on new user acquisition
· Delivers results against priorities proactively with little or no senior input