EMX | Programmatic, Account DirectorApply Now
EMX | Programmatic, Account Director
Account Director, Programmatic
As a member in a unique agency that's pioneering the media marketing world, you will share in the responsibility of its success, as well as its rewards.
The Programmatic Associate Director is responsible for the coordination and delivery of programmatic campaigns across their account(s) and operates as the main specialist point of contact for our clients. They will make use of platform knowledge and account management practices to ensure effective management of projects to brief, schedule and budget. They will also work closely with their account lead, and the head of programmatic, to deliver world class programmatic programmes which exceed our client’s expectations.
What we need from you
- Effectively oversee your team’s programmatic accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team, and that they and yourself are constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Coordinate the team, in order to fulfil wider client or team deliverables (such as weekly reporting, project management and innovation) and take responsibility for the bigger picture in terms of your clients’ accounts, (for example, take responsibility for reviews of client or team deliverables with direction from your manager). Demonstrate best practice in this and develop team members’ ability to achieve this effectively.
- Further develop in-depth knowledge of all programmatic and relevant 3rd party platforms, operating as in-agency expert / trusted advisor to clients in your field of specialism, whilst showing a good understanding of the overall media landscape
- Conduct highly effective data analysis and interpretation, issue identification and solution development on behalf of your client. Maintain an excellent level of contextual awareness.
- Oversee development of your clients’ testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals
- Contribute to the wider regional programmatic strategy & goals, provide strategic insight to individual campaign wrap-ups
- Working with the Reservation Media, and Investment teams, assisting with research into, onboarding of, and best practice development for emerging programmatic platforms
A little bit about you…
- Digital agency-side working with hands-on experience of Programmatic in particular DV360 & Google Ads (GDN, UAC & TrueView)
- Good proficiency in line management; with experience of managing a team, with demonstrable skills in guiding the development of direct reports
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- High attention to detail, and good organisational skills, with an understanding of optimisation levers & testing approaches across programmatic platforms
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Experience with running multi million dollar campaigns across EMEA
- Experience in the B2B (SMB) vertical
- Experience with planning and running large-scale DSP and PMP programmes, across platforms such as DV360,
- DV360 certification
- Experience with Google Analytics