Digital ManagerApply Now
Digital Account Manager
Overview of job
Creating brilliant, digitally driven, insight-led, and accountable communications that drive business success through content downloads and rentals for NBCUniversal across LATAM, EMEA, and APAC. Lead and develop a skilled, motivated, and future-proof centralised digital and biddable activation team responsible for campaigns across 15+ markets.
This role will be working on NBCUniversal with their Home Entertainment (Digital Sales, Rentals and DVD/Blu-Ray) and Content Group (independent films and documentaries). As part of the role, you’ll be working on the most exciting upcoming movie releases.
Digital Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager will need to gain a deep understanding of our client’s businesses and will need to apply their digital planning and activation expertise to ensure that media plans deliver effectively and progressively against the client’s objectives.
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and outputs which include but are not limited to rationales, media plans, setups, reports, and thought pieces. This is a client-facing role so relationship-building will also be a key factor.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Director for NBCUniversal.
3 best things about the job:
- The People. There is an inclusive and supportive team culture. The relationship with the client is productive, transparent, and collaborative.
- Owning the Digital campaigns. This includes full responsibility for setting the campaign direction, managing planning, and bringing the activity to life.
- Entertainment marketing. Fast-paced category with diverse planning needs due to an extended range of content & markets that need to be accounted for.
Responsibilities of the role:
Digital planning and buying:
- Manage the central planning, buying & execution of all digital & social campaigns across multiple territories.
- Oversee & be responsible for all social campaign setup, creative management, quality checks & activation.
- Managing the overall success of campaigns against predefined targets
- Deliver regular detailed reports on the performance of campaigns, be able to identify insights from large data sets & provide recommendations to ensure the positive evolution of campaign performance is incorporated into new plans.
Client Management & Account Coordination
- Own the day-to-day client relationship, manage communications & work closely with wider Universal divisions/local markets to ensure digital deliverables are met
- Support Associate Director in driving digital strategy into local markets during campaign planning and review local market media plans to ensure plans are aligned with the central strategy
- Liaise with other Universal teams to collate details of planning and implementation to identify strategic alignments
- Compile research and insights for communications strategy on forthcoming campaigns
- Gain a strong understanding and level of expertise with the full range of media research tools to identify audience opportunities
- Grow & nurture existing relationships with our clients and partners
- Distribute updates/reports to the wider team and client on media developments and emerging technologies
- Management of the weekly media status tracking sheets across divisions
- Keep up to date & share developments in the digital/social media landscape for applications on Universal Pictures’ business & identify new opportunities for trailer & content breaking
- Actively manage & coordinate the numerous briefs and plans across the team, ensuring the accuracy of deliverables within specific timelines
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, creating an effective/collaborative team where people are engaged and feel valued
- Take the lead on various projects, delegate & clearly outline requirements
- Ensure all aspects of the digital plans including social, search, display, and VOD are interrogated thoroughly
- Oversee and manage the training of junior team members – ensuring the Digital Planner & Executive are upskilled, actively attending training sessions & staying on track for progression
What you will need:
- Proven experience working in Online/Digital advertising preferably on a multi-market basis
- Experienced using Facebook Ads Manager & Google AdWords to run social campaigns is a plus
- Confident and professional with strong management/communication skills
- Proficient in the management & training of junior team members
- Good attention to detail and an ability to interrogate data and build reliable media plans
- Strong understanding of the role and targeting capabilities of different channels including Social, YouTube & Display
- Good organisational skills, pro-active and inquisitive – with a passion to learn
What we can offer you.
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (increases with length of service)
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- WPP share options scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free eyecare vouchers and money off glasses
- Extensive training and development
- Corporate gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loan
- Free breakfast (cereal and fruit)
- Smart shopper (online discount on a variety of products)
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates an opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediacom London*
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!