Global Audience Planning AnalystApply Now
Global Audience Planning Analyst
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers helps our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediacom London*
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Global Audience Planning Analyst to join our Coca-Cola team at EssenceMediacom.
About the role/Team
This Global Audience Planning Analyst role sits within the OpenX Media Global Hub team. OpenX is the WPP-collective working as a one-stop-shop for all of TCCC’s Marketing needs. This role sits within the Media discipline and will be responsible for focusing on the creation of audience profiles, from dynamic and static data, to support audience architectures that can be deployed to activation teams.
Objectives of the Role
The primary role of the Global Audience Planning Analyst is to support the build of cohesive 360 views of consumer profiles, seeking and applying the right combination of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data + online and offline data sources in service to the goal of increasing Weekly consumption of TCCC products. The role is expected to leverage latest technology to develop audience targeting strategies to drive omnichannel relevance.
They will be expected to analyse audience and performance data to better understand audience segments, drinking occasions and subsequently provide audience optimization recommendations.
- Utilize DMP, Site Analytics, DCO, DSP and MTA technologies to drive audience-based planning, buying, targeting, measurement and optimization.
- Develop strategic audience segmentation to drive omnichannel personalization.
- Build audience targeting strategies based on campaign goals, run audience insight analysis, collaborate with data partners to create custom audiences, and establish connection with media partners to configure, test, and validate destination across all channels.
- Supervise the end-to-end process of audience planning, activation, and measurement for clients and/or campaigns.
- Analyse performance by audience segment & provide audience optimization recommendations.
- Develop a deep expertise in the data ecosystem including 3rd party data providers, publisher and supply direct relationships, and WPP companies.
- Drive adoption and success of EU data and technology platform partnerships as well as ensure that global team understands EU market needs and priorities.
- Lean into data strategy conversations and work with clients, partners and other stakeholders to forge new and interesting data connections and trials.
- Assist in closing the measurement loop to prove incrementality, working with specialist teams as needed.
The Global Audience Planning Analyst will work closely with the Global Audience Planning Lead and Global Audience Planning Operations Lead to ensure that the Global team can work in service to Global campaigns and to supporting our network of Audience Planners across the world.
This role will require high levels of analysis and organization as it will involve the interrogation of different data sets whilst maintaining frequent and clear communication with WPP partners within OpenX and with the EssenceMediacom network across nine regional hubs and many local offices.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Accountability
1 Insight Identification
- Knowing which proprietary and/or syndicated tools to go to when developing Audience personas.
- Build audience targeting strategies based on campaign goals, running audience insight analysis
- Collaborating with data partners to create custom audiences
- Establishing connection with media partners to configure and test new audiences.
2. Building Audience architectures
- Developing creative messaging matrices to inform creative production specific to audiences and occasions
- Quantifying and prioritizing platforms based on the ability to reach and target key audiences whilst considering efficiencies in data and technology costs.
3. Collaboration with OpenX teams
- Work closely with Campaign teams to ensure audience insights can feed into omnichannel execution.
- Guide channel and vendor choices based on ability to find and discretely target key audiences
- Push partners to explore new ways to analyse their data for further audience exploration.
- Perform analysis for Category team (five TCCC categories – Coca-Cola Trademark, Sparkling Flavours, Hydration/Sports/Teas/Coffees, Nutrition and Emerging – to help grow the full portfolio
- Partner with global capabilities leads such as Global Digital Lead and Global Measurement Lead to ensure best practice to approach execution, brand safety, measurement, and reporting.
- Actively scout for new opportunities bespoke to this brands
What we can offer you.
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (increases with length of service)
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- WPP share options scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free eyecare vouchers and money off glasses
- Extensive training and development
- Corporate gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loan
- Free breakfast (cereal and fruit)
- Smart shopper (online discount on a variety of products)
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!