EMX | Display, Account ManagerApply Now
The Display, Account Manager role is a key role within the display team taking responsibility for the day to day planning and buying across all campaigns for each of the designated clients.
Display at EMX comprises of Publishing, Audio, OOH and all forms of IO based digital display buys. This will also encompass partnership-based activity. You will work closely with the Director and Associate Directors of the team, Heads of Reservation and Planning to ensure that both the planning and buying of the campaigns are delivered to the incredibly high standard required by the agency and client.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for the in-channel plans and execution of Display campaigns. This role is designed to support across multiple accounts as required.
You are then expected to follow direction to deliver the plan in a way that is commercially fit for purpose and delivers the incredibly competitive pricing and qualitative guarantees that we have made as part of our re-pitch at the start of 2020.
The successful candidate must have experience for this type of responsibility on a blue-chip client. You will have input in overseeing junior members of the team and contribute to their individual development and ensuring that their output is of a high quality.
The role will involve a large degree of client contact and the successful candidate must be confident and professional in holding face to face client meetings and presentations.
What we need from you
- Focus on managing multiple campaigns, from planning, briefing media owners, to campaign set up, reporting and optimisation across all display channels (Predominant focus on publishing, audio and digital display and partnerships)
- Develop and deliver clearly thought out channel strategies that help assist the overall media strategy. This includes confidently presenting your work to clients, both in documented and verbal form
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal teams as well as media owners and clients
- Responsibility for booking and invoice management
- Contribute to team knowledge sharing and implement best practices
- Utilise proprietary and industry tools to evolve the campaigns
- Work with our Investment and Commercial leads to understand and deliver client pricing and value guarantees
- Develop a strong understanding of the various media owner offerings in this space
- Understand Display channels measurement - Pamco, Rajar, Midas etc
- Understand how Display works in conjunction with other media channels (predominantly programmatic)
- Coaching and knowledge development of junior members on the team
- Provide timely and actionable feedback to any direct reports to aid in their development, improvement, and progress
- Strong and effective communication; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Understand when & how to escalate issues to senior management
- Provide awareness and recognition for jobs well done
- Working with other Managers to thoughtfully craft professional development plans for your junior team members
- Proven experience at a media agency working across at least two of the display disciplines
- Proven management experience of another team member
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to deal with clients
- Excellent knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. reach, frequency, channels, formats, etc.
- Experience of managing media owner relationships
- Have a full understanding of the wider Telco competitive set