EMX | D&I Program ManagerApply Now
As a member in a unique agency that's pioneering the media marketing world, you will share in the responsibility of its success, as well as its rewards.
We are currently seeking a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Manager to join our team and oversee the delivery and execution of EssenceMediacomX’s diversity & inclusion-specific initiatives. You'll be entrusted with a fine degree of responsibility in strategically partnering with stakeholders across the agency to drive forward our ambitious roadmap and bring to life some of our most important programs. You’ll need to bring a high level of organisation and coordination with excellent communication skills. And ideally you’ll bring a passion or significant interest in DEI and creating change. We are very happy to see applications from those inside and outside of the DEI space.
Diversity & Inclusion Program Management
- Own the project management and execution of diversity and inclusion roadmap, programs, and initiatives put forth by leaders and the EssenceMedicomX Community Groups across the organisation. This may include initiatives such as employee sponsorship programs, live speakers and events, Future Talent programs to name a few.
- More specifically, work with program designers, owners and stakeholders to develop scope, deliverables, required resources, timing for initiatives and sign off.
- Drive progress and manage interdependencies, communications and cross management as needed, ensuring deadlines and milestones are met.
- Develop a plan for measuring outcome and impact of programs.
- Create and update dashboards and project plans and give regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Head of DEI and Head of Talent Management to ensure Diversity and Inclusion program management consistently supports the established global framework and goals while supporting regional and market specific needs and nuances.
- In partnership with leadership, prepare and develop regular business updates on our D&I commitments
- Provide project management and operational support to Essence Community Group Leaders and participants
- Support Global Inclusion Collective (a representative group of employees dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace) meetings and translate discussion into action through the larger D&I project plans and roadmap.
Communication and storytelling
- Be an empathetic listener to concerns raised within communities, protect safe spaces, and provide key insights to Talent Experience.
- Develop and implement communication plans to embed diversity priorities within teams and create stickiness.
- Drive content to tell our story internally and externally, working with our Marketing and Talent Experience teams on our D&I brand strategy and messaging.
- Partner with the wider Talent team to integrate inclusivity into all programs and practices to foster a sense of belonging for all employees
- Partner with external and internal partners (e.g., consultants, speakers, Talent) to build content and experiences for Essentials
- Partner with stakeholders across the Talent team to provide inclusive onboarding and development opportunities for new hires and existing employees
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to research and identify hiring strategies for candidates from underrepresented groups and support the operations of outreach initiatives and programming
- Key liaison between WPP and GroupM D&I leads and teams