EMX | Display, Senior Account ExecutiveApply Now
EMX | Display, Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive, Reservation Display
EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
EssenceMediacomX sits within the legacy Essence building on Oxford Street. We still have all our wonderful essentials looking after our amazing clients! Our clients include many exciting brands such as Google, ITV, Airbnb, BT/EE, NBCUniversal and L’Oréal to name a few.
We are looking for a Senior Activation Executive to work one of our most important accounts. This is a fully formed account team offering best in class strategy, planning, investment and innovation for the client. This role will offer the opportunity to work with extremely large budgets and savvy, forward-thinking clients. It is a fast-paced account, but there is still plenty of room for strategic and innovative thinking.
As part of GroupM we have access to some of the best technology and tools available including econometrics, proprietary web analytics and a wide range of planning and evaluation tools.
What we need from you
- As a Senior Activation Executive your role is to support the Account Manager by taking an active role in managing accounts/campaigns.
- There is a strong focus on delivering the implementation, planning and buying of display across all screens/devices and environments both on and offline (print, digital & radio) whilst contributing to the display strategy.
- You will be responsible for ensuring pricing targets are hit, and comfortable negotiating with media owners.
- You will be tasked with taking ownership of all aspects of display campaigns with support from the Account Manager, whilst ensuring best practise campaign management from junior members of the team.
- Taking an active role in the development of cost effective, innovative and engaging solutions for the client is also a key part of this role as well as contributing to wider agency display initiatives.
A little bit about you…
- You should have agency experience buying print and digital campaigns. Experience in radio buying is useful but not essential for this role. This is a very fast paced account and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail is crucial.
- An active interest in learning about our client’s business
- A strong POV on relevant industry topics
- An enthusiasm to taking on a challenge, tackling it head on
- The ability to work closely with partner agencies to identify the best solution for our clients
- A desire to keep up to date with new innovations within the media marketplace and identify how these could be used by our clients