Executive AssistantApply Now
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process, for any reason whatsoever, please let us know at [email protected]
At EssenceMediacom we want to eradicate inequity. We don't tolerate it and when we see it, we act. We attract, support and develop our talent without bias and strive to foster the empathy, creativity and diversity of thought needed to drive meaningful change for our people, our clients, our industry and our society. WPP and GroupM have already made strong commitments to combat racial injustice. While we are part of this group, we know we have an individual responsibility as an employer and an industry leader to fight against racism. That’s why we have pledged the following seven commitments.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, that’s okay, and we encourage you to apply anyway to find out more about whether this is the right match for you.
Did you know that marginalised groups including women, people of colour and people with a disability are more likely to discount themself for a role if they don't feel they meet every requirement or understand the reasonable adjustment that can be made? This is why we encourage connection and conversation to ensure that everyone has the opportunity and information needed to find the right role, for them. If this role isn’t quite right, you may be the perfect fit for another – so go ahead, apply and find out!
Overview of role
We’re looking for a highly capable, confident and motivated individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently in a fast-paced environment. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain an understanding of what goes on behind the media, while supporting EXCO members who are key to the growth of the largest Media Agency in the UK, working across New Business, Strategy and Digital.
Reporting of the role
4 EXCO members
3 best things about the job
- You will be part of a fantastic team of Assistants and become a crucial part of the best and biggest Media Agency in the UK – a truly fantastic place to work.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects that demonstrate and utilise an extensive skillset.
- Supporting 3 important, energetic and fun departments within the agency, you will feel like a truly valued member of the team. Also working with 2 of the biggest clients – Tesco & Boots
Measures of success
- Seamlessly running the MP’s workload. The role includes managing very busy diaries, lots of prioritising, ensuring you are one step ahead and that they are fully prepped.
- Have built brilliant relationships with the broad variety of teams that each individual works with across the agency.
- Working with complete confidentiality as you will always be dealing with sensitive information.
What you will need
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Solid and demonstrable experience supporting the senior management team.
- Flexible and adaptable to various competing demands and be able to deliver the highest level of client service and response.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external individuals and clients.
- To assist with PowerPoint decks.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Emotional maturity and resilience.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Calm under pressure and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) & Adobe Acrobat.
- Confidence with tech such as MS Teams and Zoom, organising meetings and managing breakout rooms for large groups.
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.