EssenceMediacom | Global Account Manager | F/HApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Global Account Manager | F/H
The Global Account Manager will be required to and is responsible for co-ordination and delivery of campaigns across a portfolio of international clients working with international teams around the world.
The Global Account Manager is a key figure within the international team with senior client facing responsibilities. Because of this, the role requires a proactive “self-starter” who uses their own initiative to impress clients with a high standard in delivering day to day tasks against the scope of work.
The Global Account Manager will report into the global account lead for direction and, will be supported by an account executive for daily operations such as delivery of the strategy, account monitoring, performance and optimization of campaigns.
Role Objectives :
- Support to the account lead to shape and inform client strategy and client services against the agreed scope of work
- Co-ordination of campaign delivery, results and reporting across multiple markets, globally ensuring delivery of campaigns, management of the team’s priorities, spot checking reports and optimization to ensure delivery against client volume and efficiency targets
- Support local teams in plan development and execution
- Accountable for the quality of delivery of campaigns, communication and reporting
- Ensure communications are tailored to the audience and requirements of the brief
- Lead status meetings as required, ensure meetings are recorded and outcomes are assigned to the team reported and delivered against in the timeframes agreed
- Constantly feedback to line manager, wider account team relating to risks that arise and may impact performance of campaign delivery
- Able to define and implement efficient ways of working
- Keep clients up to date on top level campaign performance
- Once delivery has been established, identify additional opportunities for further improvement
- Build & sustain professional and collaborative working relationships with the agency and client team
- Commercially minded, understanding the practical delivery of services in line with budgets, client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business
- Able to navigate sensitive or political situations/conversations with tact and professionalism
- Having prior experience of campaign co-ordination across multiple markets and teams
- Intermediate understanding of search, social & programmatic principles, how other media can influence the other marketing channels and be able to discuss them confidently with the client
- Skilled at prioritization of projects, organized, flexible and respond to changes in pace quickly
- Proven track record of delivering against scope of work, operations, managing individuals, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
- Highly motivated, numerate and articulate.
- Having a perfect blend, and understanding of French and Anglo cultures
- A passion for the fashion sports category and insight into current trends
- Exhibiting a balance between respect for what has gone before, with exuberance for the new and different
- Business level French and English language - written and spoken
- Able to listen and provoke creative thinking, in equal measure
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills coupled with an ability to translate statistics into insight and actions
- Engaging by nature, effortlessly building positive relationships with senior clients and colleagues around the world
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure whilst being responsive and supportive to their team
Key Performance Indicators :
- Client: help to deliver excellent campaigns, free from errors and delivering against campaign objectives and achieve high TRR (client satisfaction) scores across accounts
- People: become a team player supporting and growing your skill set to become a future leader
- Revenue: contribute towards the achievement of account/function revenue targets
- Growth: support the team to win new business and support future client growth
- Personal development: Positive My360 feedback from manager, peers and clients (where appropriate