EssenceMediacom | Digital Media PlannerApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Digital Media Planner
Role: Digital Media Planner
Reporting to: Digital Manager/Digital Account Manager
You will become a part of the Digital Planning team inside a business unit. You will be in charge with producing effective online media plans, based on media objectives and given a specific budget.
You will complete plans on behalf of clients, mentored by the Account Manager and will assist with all media administrative duties, including client financial reports, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop integrated media planning solutions according to client brief and strategy;
- Prepare digital media plans and other deliverables and executes media plan implementation;
- Closely collaborate with GroupM responsible/s and media suppliers to ensure perfect implementation of digital plans;
- Monitor campaign performance and build campaign reports for the clients;
- Recommend the necessary optimizations and supervise their implementation;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence performance planning and clients’ business;
- Work with trafficking, ad-serving and finance departments as part of the media management process;
- Proactively address processes and communications issues and impediments and is supporting the planning team to deliver business objectives;
- Ongoing plan check-ins and optimizations for all campaigns;
- Manage day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans;
- Assist the Financial department and conducts all trafficking tasks necessary for monthly invoicing;
- Develop competitive analysis for the clients using the Agency’s and other available tools within the market;
- Responds to all tasks and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
Education, skills and behaviours:
- Native Romanian;
- 2+ years of experience on a similar role;
- Ideally educated in a business, numerical or analytical degree e.g. economics, mathematics, statistics or engineering;
- Numerate and analytical;
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar;
- PC literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Demonstrable strong planning skills;
- Experience in implementation planning;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills to identify consumer journey planning;
- Good target orientation e.g. very results driven, ability to work effectively to targets.
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
Applications will be processed continuously. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.