Account PlannerApply Now
Account Planner – Birmingham
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process, for any reason whatsoever, please let us know at [email protected]
At EssenceMediacom we want to eradicate inequity. We don't tolerate it and when we see it, we act. We attract, support and develop our talent without bias and strive to foster the empathy, creativity and diversity of thought needed to drive meaningful change for our people, our clients, our industry and our society. WPP and GroupM have already made strong commitments to combat racial injustice. While we are part of this group, we know we have an individual responsibility as an employer and an industry leader to fight against racism. That’s why we have pledged the following seven commitments.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, that’s okay, and we encourage you to apply anyway to find out more about whether this is the right match for you.
Did you know that marginalised groups including women, people of colour and people with a disability are more likely to discount themself for a role if they don't feel they meet every requirement or understand the reasonable adjustment that can be made? This is why we encourage connection and conversation to ensure that everyone has the opportunity and information needed to find the right role, for them. If this role isn’t quite right, you may be the perfect fit for another – so go ahead, apply and find out!
A great opportunity for a talented candidate to accelerate their learning and development supporting a diverse range of clients across full spectrum of media channels. You’ll work as part of a team to deliver brilliant client service and media planning to our clients. You’ll be a key conduit to all parts of the EssenceMediacom offering, working to identify business solutions to support the unlocking of new growth opportunities for your clients. You will be in the thick of the day-to-day management for your clients and an important operational linchpin in between the client and our specialist products and services.
What we think are 3 best things about the job..
1) Huge learning opportunity across a range of both established and challenger brand clients in different industry sectors across a multitude of communications disciplines. First class opportunity to develop your communications skills within a backdrop of the UK’s biggest and most awarded media agency.
2) Access to local and global best in class people, tools, systems and insights, designed to enable our people to deliver fresh thinking and growth for our clients.
3) Our culture – our people are our biggest asset and the business recognises this with industry leading practices, growth opportunities and career support to help create the very best version of you.
Who are you?
- Ideally you will have media experience, or a similar background
- You’ll have robust cross media channel knowledge and be able to articulate your thoughts around relevant opportunities identified
- A good understanding of industry tools such as AdIntel, TGI, Touchpoints, Google Analytics, and how best to use them to inform our planning for clients
- An ability to pull insights from data and formulate hypotheses to support plan development
- Have a keen attention to detail and adept at working with multiple teams to deliver for your clients
- Have a strong client service ethic
- A confident communicator and presenter, who is comfortable taking an active role in both internal and client conversations and meetings
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritse your workload
- A hunger to learn and develop, and then apply the knowledge you gain.
What we can offer you.
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (increases with length of service)
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- WPP share options scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free eyecare vouchers and money off glasses
- Extensive training and development
- Wellbeing allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loan
- Free breakfast (cereal and fruit)
- Smart shopper (online discount on a variety of products)
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediaCom London*