EMX | Analytics Associate DirectorApply Now
EMX | Analytics Associate Director
Analytics Associate Director
EssenceMediacomX, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit www.essencemediacom.com for more information!
About the role
You will be accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our campaigns and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate on the work we deliver at EssenceMediacomX. Leading multiple projects and developing best practice, you will be a main point of contact for other teams.
Some of the thing's we'd like you to do:
- Build a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help account teams build comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans.
- Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools and implementing advanced modelling. Managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of global roll out.
- Recruit, manage and mentor analytical resource, ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs and their continuing development as professionals.
- Lead the creation of clear, robust and thought-provoking campaign reviews and insights.
- Work with Account teams to help define the correct questions to get under the skin of campaign performance and then interrogate data sources to deliver the answers.
- To help deliver “best in class” analytical capabilities across the agency with the wider Analytics team, including the use of new methods, techniques, tools and systems.
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns and assist clients to define objectives.
A bit about yourself:
- Experience working in a data-based role, ideally supported by a degree from a top-tier university, minimum 2:1 (preferably numerical)
- Experience managing a team and ability to delegate effectively.
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Python, and ‘R’
- Proficiency with cloud computing such as GCP, AWS or Azure; including tools such as BigQuery or Athena and working in Jupyter Notebooks on platforms such as SageMaker, Collab or Domino
- Proficiency with statistical modelling such as linear regression and Markov chains
- An understanding of machine learning techniques, principally implementing supervised models on structured data.
- Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
- Knowledge of media data and measurement is desirable, including:
- Social Analytics tools (Crimson Hexagon),
- Experience measuring both Direct Response and Brand campaigns.
- Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analysed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analysed.
What you can expect from EssenceMediacomX
Joining as an EssenceMediacomX employee, you will be part of a data-driven global agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers.
EssenceMediacomX’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an EssenceMediacomX employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.