EssenceMediacom | MarTech SpecialistApply Now
The world of marketing and advertising is currently being transformed with technology and data as a central element and the driving force behind the changes. We are looking for an ambitious and open for new, big challenges person, who will join EssenceMediacom’s digital community and will together with us create and implement the vision of Media Agency 2.0.
We are looking for a person that will be a marketing/media technology expert (MarTech).
- cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, while recommending tech stacks in the area of media, but also – with increasing skills – broader marketing,
- guidance/recommendation for the AdOperations teams in terms of:
- acquiring data from media campaigns,
- implementation of tracking and measurement systems for a given campaign KPI,
- cooperation with the broader EssenceMediaCom digital community in terms of technology and data adoption in digital campaigns, in particular programmatic and performance focused campaigns,
- cooperation with the research and analytics team in terms of:
- recommendation of ways of acquiring data for research and analytics projects (Data Science),
- implementation of data acquisition from digital campaigns for Data Science project.
We are looking for:
- experience in in the area of MarTech,
- knowledge of digital media, ideally in the area of programmatic and performance,
- familiarity with technologies used in digital, in particular Google Marketing Platform (Display&Video 360, Google Analytics/Google Analytics 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, Tag Manager) and AdForm,
- understanding of the role of and ways of working with the DMP/CDP technology,
- understanding of the role and tasks of Ad Operations teams.
Nice to have:
- familiarity with the role and use cases of BigQuery and other Google Cloud modules will be an additional benefit,
- knowledge or readiness to learn Adobe, Firebase, AppsFlyer technologies will be an additional advantage.
What makes this offer unique:
- quick professional development, support in personal growth and ambitious projects,
- true team spirit, great work atmosphere on a daily basis and open, transparent cooperation,
- ability to flexibly build your own career path and exert real influence on key company’s strategic decisions,
- cooperation with an experienced team of analysts and data scientist not only in the area of already established products (e.g. attribution modelling) but also in R&D initiatives,
- working with global and biggest clients on the market,
- package of trainings and workshops supporting professional growth,
- as an added bonus, work in one of the most interesting office spaces in Warsaw.