Digital Account StrategistApply Now
We are looking for a Digital Account Strategist who will be a bridge between brief owners and the creative team showing exceptional communication skills, strategic thinking, and overall consistency for each project. Join our CE Beat Content Studio Team!
In September 2020 The&Partnership (part of EssenceMEdiacom) was appointed to build a global in-house content agency for British American Tobacco’s new category products (Velo, glo and Vype). Starting with a Global Studio based in London along with Local Studios located throughout the globe. As part of our continued global expansion, we have been building a series of regional studios to support the activation of our creative platforms in market. Having successfully implemented new teams in London (North Europe) and Tokyo (Japan & South Korea) and Rome (Italy, Spain and Greece).
CE Beat Content Studio is responsible for CE Area – PL, DE, CZ, SK, AU, CH and Baltics, delivering highest quality and unified digital, ecommerce and social media content.
- Develop, adapt and present communication strategy and consumer journey
- Shape strategic recommendation for a specific digital channel or end-to-end
- Underhand global brand guidelines and making sure every campaign proposal is compliant with it.
- Support Beat Team Lead with consistent strategy and communication with stakeholders
- Be the strategic bridge between the business (brief owner) and the Beat CE Content studio
- Ensure there is highest business quality within the projects
- Proactively participate in the business meetings reporting back to Team Lead
- Streamline business feedback and open communication
- Ensure performance metrics in all touch points are kept up to date
- Work on daily basis with team project managers
- C1 level in English
- At least 5 years of experience as a digital account manager, digital strategy manager, or similar
- Experienced in brief creations, digital content, and creative judgment
- Experienced in communication and navigation through business needs
- Experience in originating and delivering the strategy behind digital, content projects
- Solving complex strategic problems and finding the best solutions
- High presentation skills when talking to clients
- Prioritization and jugging a busy workload with multiple projects at once
- To be familiar and curious about the creating best customer journey with the client
- Experience in another highly regulated sector such as Pharma or Alcohol (not mandatory)
- Collaborative team player, open-minded, transparent, and non-political
- Excellent communication skills with solution and result focus
- Curious about people, technology, brands, design, and business
- Self-starting, proactive, with strong negotiating skills
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Positive, enthusiastic with strong motivation and drive to succes