Ad Operations, Account ManagerApply Now
Ad Operations, Account Manager
Ad Operations Account Manager
EssenceMediacom, part of GroupM, combines Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multi-channel audience planning and strategic media expertise. Clients include adidas, Bayer, Dell, Google, Mars, NBCUniversal, PlayStation, Procter & Gamble, The Coca-Cola Company and Uber, who are responsible for more than $21bn in global media billings. Visit www.essencemediacom.com for more information.
EssenceMediaCom is seeking a smart, enthusiastic individual to become an integral part of our Advertising Operations team. Our team is responsible for ad serving, web analytics, and other optimization technologies associated with the execution of digital advertising – and for ensuring digital campaigns are launched on time and run accurately. We provide consultancy to our clients and colleagues and are at the center of all thing’s tech within the agency. Our team is structured to provide a tailored approach that is both flexible and adaptable to align to our client’s needs.
The right candidate will have strong experience working in Ad Operations with a good understanding of the digital landscape and most importantly an appetite to continually improve team workflow and process to ensure we continue to deliver best-in-class ad operations. You will have knowledge of ad serving systems and a passion for new and emerging technologies. Working with other teams, you will ensure that campaigns are set up properly, quickly and without errors to ensure accurate measurement and tracking.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Manage the set-up campaigns, placements and creative assets through 3rd party ad serving platforms and vendor interfaces.
- Maintain a high-quality standard for the Ad Operations department to ensure 100% accuracy and to exceed client expectations.
- Support client site tag management; both implementation and consultation.
- Serve as a partner for interdepartmental projects; attending internal meetings and providing updates.
- Monitor reporting to ensure campaigns are running as expected, providing optimization recommendations and escalating to third parties when appropriate.
- Support the evaluation of workflows and processes in order to streamline cross team functions while keeping us organized and efficient.
- Present in internal team meetings and participate in client meetings on an ad hoc basis.
- Support team leadership in the continual assessment of ad tech platforms and tools; and help lead in testing of different products.
- Contribute and collaborate with team projects and drive ownership of
- Support client deliverables and projects on an ad-hoc basis, taking ownership of various related supporting tasks.
- Play a supportive role providing training and motivating junior team members to strive for excellence.
- Act as an ambassador of ad operations across the agency. Train new starters and continually educate teams on recent developments, building advocacy across the agency.
A bit about yourself:
- 2+ years’ experience in ad operations
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and able to deliver projects effectively and efficiently
- Strong problem-solver who is always keen to find “a better way”
- An active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
- Able to multitask, priorities and manage expectations
- Strong project management skills.
- Desire to learn and be part of a dynamic growing team
- Strong experience working with Google Campaign Manager. Other tools such as Google Tag Manager, GA and 3rd party ad servers would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
What you can expect from EssenceMediacom:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic agency which is doing cutting edge-work for key clients in the digital industry. You will get the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and to build on your skills and experience all within a fun and rewarding working environment!