Paid Search Senior Account ExecutiveApply Now
Paid Search Senior Executive, EssenceMediacom Worldwide – EMEA (UK Based)
EssenceMediacom is GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. It has disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions.
Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks, and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our ‘breakthrough’ ambition is underpinned by our commitment to ‘continuous learning.’ We aim to ensure our people fulfil their potential by investing in their whole-person wellbeing, careers, and capabilities, which in turn helps grow our clients’ businesses.
EssenceMediacom, with 10,000 people across 120 offices in 96 markets, is one of the world’s leading communications specialists, with billings of more than US$21 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2021). Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Google, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, and Uber.
About GroupM Nexus
GroupM Nexus UK is a community of more than 1,000 specialists comprised of Search, Social, Programmatic & Display, and Ad Tech Ops Practice Squads from across the GroupM agencies.
GroupM Nexus is designed to accelerate GroupM clients’ businesses by leveraging the power and capabilities of GroupM and its agencies, through partnerships with the world’s leading digital platforms, advanced accreditations for digital practitioners, and continued development and deployment of industry-leading benchmarks.
Reports to: Paid Search Account Director
We are the EssenceMediacom Paid search & biddable team, consisting of approx. 60 people, working on a mix of blue-chip clients including: TCCC, Shell, American Airlines, Brand USA, Sony, and adidas.
We are looking for the new Senior Executive to come and join the growing Paid Search team based in London.
- Responsible for campaigns activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Audit accounts to improve performance and overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams.
- Create Media plans and provide spend forecasts.
- Developing and executing paid search strategies for clients
- Working with clients to identify campaign objectives, target audiences and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Optimising campaigns to meet client objectives and budget requirements.
- Generating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to track campaign performance.
- Monitoring campaign performance and making recommendations for improvements.
- Keeping up to date with the latest Paid Search trends.
- Supporting the wider team with any ad hoc tasks.
- Mentorship of junior members across the team.
A bit about your skills and experience:
- A good knowledge and experience of Paid Search (Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.)
- Demonstrable commercial experience liasing with a range of stakeholders within a business environment.
- Previous experience conducting reporting and post campaign analysis.
- Previous bid management experience using tools such as SA360, Google and Bing.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends.