Associate Director - ProductApply Now
EssenceMediacom is GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. It has disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks, and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our ‘breakthrough’ ambition is underpinned by our commitment to ‘continuous learning.’ We aim to ensure our people fulfil their potential by investing in their whole-person wellbeing, careers, and capabilities, which in turn helps grow our clients’ businesses.
EssenceMediacom, with 10,000 people across 120 offices in 96 markets, is one of the world’s leading communications specialists, with billings of more than US$21 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2021). Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Google, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, and Uber.
We deliver specialist media technology products and data-led services across a range of areas, from products that benefit clients to internal business solutions.
This role plays a critical role in scaling and growing two of our most important campaign management products across EssenceMediacom globally. You will collaborate closely with the broader business to understand client requirements and ensure those products are successfully onboarded and adopted. You will also work closely with product owners to ensure the products are continuously optimized. The role requires business acumen and a commercial mindset giving the ability to understand our agency and our clients’ businesses.
- Successfully scale and drive adoption of assigned products across the organization
- Lead initial scoping discussions and feasibility assessments
- Identify front end and back-end product customization to meet client needs
- Elicit, analyze and document client requirements using meetings, document analysis, workshops, surveys etc
- Collaborate with product teams and inform future feature development
- Participate in feature prioritization discussions with product teams
- Identify people and process changes required to make client onboarding a success
- Have a deep understanding of the products and independently provide demonstrations and presentations to internal stakeholders
- Track adoption and user satisfaction via product analytics, interviews and surveys, or business impact analyses
- Support with product documentation, marketing, pitch and onboarding collateral
- Contribute to case studies as a means of communicating to the wider business
A bit about your skills and experience:
- Strong analytical stills with a keen ability to elicit understand interpret business needs.
- Understanding of media planning and campaign processes.
- Familiarity with 3rd party tools used in the industry.
- Proficient at capturing and translating requirements to technical teams.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to influence and instill confidence in business and technical stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in a global organization and function a plus
- Experience working closely with product teams a plus
- Knowledge of TV, print and OOH campaign processes a plus