The Media Executive will work with the manager and multiple internal/external partners to plan and execute holistic media plans to ultimately contribute to the business growth of the category in charge.
This person would have to be comfortable working in a fast-paced team, but also act as a strong project manager that can manage multiple work streams and adapt to business change.
Overview of job
- The role is part of a structured team responsible for media planning activities on one assigned account. The successful candidate may serve as the client contact on some occasions and will be involved in the creation, design and implementation of media plans and key tactics.
- The jobholder has the authority for all day-to-day decisions necessary to perform the assigned tasks required to achieve the agreed performance levels and achieve individual and functional remit objectives.
- The role requires high levels of numeracy and commercial awareness, and the jobholder should always deliver the highest quality by being obsessed with detail and consistent high degree of accuracy even when under pressure.
- Day-to-day job includes Planning, optimizing, reporting & campaign setups; implementation of strategy & optimization of media plans; bookings & Adops.
Required skills / experience:
- Awareness of the concepts, approaches and issues of media planning and media agency operations.
- Basic industry knowledge across media channels, strategic and conceptual development of digital planning, brand marketing, industry & consumer, consumer trends, market status and competition would be beneficial.
- Experience working with UAE local based clients.
- Organization and attention to detail necessary due to high volume of campaign and creative requests.
- Digital performance background essential – understanding of tagging, targeting, and buying models within biddable media.
- Able to identify and deliver detailed campaign optimization points that maximize conversions across campaign lifecycle.
- Arabic reading/writing would be preferred but not essential.