EMC | Global Project Manager, ProductsApply Now
EMC | Global Project Manager, Products
EssenceMediacom, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Our office sits within the legacy Essence building on Oxford Street. We still have all our wonderful essentials looking after our amazing clients! Our clients include many exciting brands such as Google, ITV, Airbnb, BT/EE, NBCUniversal and L’Oréal to name a few.
Visit www.essencemediacom.com for more information!
Overview of Role:
The role of Associate Director, Global Product Project Manager is to coordinate projects with numerous stakeholders across the globe and serves as a support for the Global Product Director and Global Programme Director. The overall purpose is to ensure that projects are supported, governed, and rolled out so that they are delivered on time, within budget and to an acceptable quality.
Working with the Global Product Business Director, 50% of the time
- Serve as primary support on the OS Product Team, ensuring best practices regarding project management are followed, risks & issues are identified, and mitigation plans implemented, and high-quality output is delivered.
- Project managing the OS Design work stream as well as other OS projects.
- Applying project management process established with Global Programme Director on the OS Product Team.
Working with the Global Programme Director, 50% of the time
- Serve as primary support of a slate of product projects, globally, ensuring best practices regarding project management are followed, risks & issues are identified, and mitigation plans implemented, and high-quality output is delivered.
- This role is responsible for following the maintenance and evolution of the product project management process, documentation, reporting and tracking within the product team.
- Be a central support of information for the projects across EssenceMediacom teams and other stakeholders.
Deliver best practice on project management:
- Delivery of the planning and implementation of projects assigned by the Programme Director.
- Work on the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables (PID, Project Charter, RACI).
- Manage day to day project delivery admin e.g. project documentation (RAID, Contacts list, project schedules, status reporting) & doc repository (Teams, SharePoint).
- Understand business objectives, project requirements and their priorities.
- Coordinate project governance e.g. schedule project meetings with staff across the business areas and 3rd party suppliers.
- Track actions in action logs/Trello boards and follow up actions with action owners.
- Define project comms plans & execute. Assist in delivery of comms related collateral and presentation materials.
- Monitor project risks (impact, severity), highlight changes to Programme Director.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate PM tools.
- Execution of project with the team, applying Agile methodologies / mindset.
- Work with delivery team to ensure overall end-product quality e.g. Testing / leading testing phase.
- Understand 3rd party SoW's and ensure these are completed by 3rd party suppliers for projects.
- Build decks/presentations for Global Chief Product Officer and Global Programme Director/s.
- Familiarity with products in the team's remit.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business functions & markets across MediaCom and within GroupM.
- E2E Projects experience
- Detail oriented - High
- Product/Systems/Tools/Collaboration tools experience (MS Teams, SharePoint) - High
- Leadership - Medium
- Technical understanding - Moderate
- Data understanding - Medium
- Agile mindset
- Proactive self-starter
- Problem solver
- Gravitas - Medium
- Creative thinker
- Growth mindset
- Multiple Projects experience – 2 years+
- Global Projects experience
- PM certified (Agile or other)
- Media industry experience
- Business analyst
- PMO experience
- Working with 3rd party providers
What you can expect from EssenceMediacom
EssenceMediacom’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an EssenceMediacom employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.