Biddable Media Specialist (Paid Search and/or Programmatic)Apply Now
Biddable Media Specialist (Paid Search and/or Programmatic)
MediaCom Warsaw unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
An exciting opportunity is coming up! We are looking for an experienced Biddable Media Specialist to manage Biddable Media Campaigns (Paid Search and/or Programmatic) and be part of shaping a new client’s HUB. Within this HUB you’ll have a chance to work across 15+ different markets in Europe.
We need you to know your stuff in Paid Search and/or Programmatic. As well as the usual responding to client briefs and needs, you will be involved in all aspects of campaigns from planning to delivery and owning improvements and efficiencies. From implementation to daily optimization, you need to be comfortable in using DSPs (we use DV360), and having the technical skills needed to deliver, along with the ability to translate the approach and results to non-technical audience through great communication.
You will be responsible for developing the best Biddable Media Strategy for the assigned client and you will proactively manage campaigns and reporting in your day by day activities. You will collaborate with a group of Specialists and other departments in order to integrate Biddable Media along with other media activities.
What will your daily responsibilites be?
- developing effective Biddable Media strategies
- managing Biddable Media campaigns
- participaiting in pre and post-campaign analysis
- optimizing campaigns
- keeping and reporting periodically on the results achieved.
- At least 1,5-2 years of experience in managing Paid Search and/or Programmatic campaigns
- able to demonstrate success in managing large clients/big budget campaigns
- previous experience with Google Ads, YouTube + the knowledge of DV360 platform is a great bonus!
- strategic thinker and a natural problem solver
- excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel)
- Fluent English (we’d like you to have both written and spoken fluency, which is B2+ level)
When joining MediaCom you can count on:- important benefit basics: Medicover Sport card plus medical care
- breakfasts, yoga + Fast&Curious educational sessions every other Wednesday in the office.
- access to various forms of support, including psychological support (within the Employee Assistance Program and Mental Health Allies initiative)
- We’d love you to come to Warsaw’s office, but there is no problem with fully remote or hybrid work
- longer weekend; on Fridays we finish work at 15:00, spreading the remaining two hours over the rest of the working days. This will give you a quicker start to your Friday off.