EssenceMediacom | Digital Account ManagerApply Now
Role: Digital Account Manager
Reporting to: Digital Media Manager/Group Account Director
Location: Bucharest, Romania
The Digital Account Manager ensures that client requirements are correctly translated into the strategy and implementation of integrated media communication campaigns, respecting contractual terms.
S/he also liaises with the client and actively contributes to the delivery of effective and innovative integrated media communication solutions, ensuring their consistency, accuracy and on-time delivery, so as to achieve the performance indicators agreed with the clients.
- Strategic planning: together with the client, s/he agrees and sets the objectives that the agency must meet and follows up on their achievement;
- Client account management: has the ability to connect with the client's marketing team locally and regionally; anticipates the client's needs and designs an internal process to satisfy them; ensures that the team at all levels connects with the customer effectively and efficiently; is responsible for maintaining a successful relationship with customers; leads strategy meetings with clients, quarterly review meetings;
- Team management: team development, objectives, performance, feedback, recruitment, workforce planning;
- Reporting: internal, client, external (agency network);
- Support in new business activities.
Education, skills and behaviours:
- Native Romanian;
- 3+ years of experience on a similar role;
- Numerate and analytical;
- Proficient in English;
- PC literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Demonstrable account management skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills to identify consumer journey planning;
- Good target orientation e.g. very results driven, ability to work effectively to targets.
What’s in it for you:
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more
- Flexible hybrid-work model;
- Light Friday;
- Medical subscription and health insurance;
- Full access to WPP international training and development programmes;
- Access to WPP benefits, applicable worldwide;
- Internal and exernal mobility;
- A great team, passionate about working together but also having fun together.
Applications will be processed continuously. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.