EMX | Reservation Video, Account ExecutiveApply Now
As a member in a unique agency that's pioneering the media marketing world, you will share in the responsibility of its success, as well as its rewards.
We are looking for a Reservation Video, Account Executive to work one of our most important accounts. This is a fully formed account team offering best in class strategy, planning, investment and innovation for the client. This role will offer the opportunity to work with extremely large budgets and savvy, forward-thinking clients. It is a fast-paced account, but there is still plenty of room for strategic and innovative thinking. As part of GroupM we have access to some of the best technology and tools available including econometrics, proprietary web analytics and a wide range of planning and evaluation tools.
What we need from you:
- Learn the craft of Media Activation and become a skilled practitioner in AV advertising, working on TV, Cinema, BVOD, OLV, and OOH AV channels.
- As an Account Executive your role is to support the Senior Account Executive by taking an active role in assisting across multiple accounts/campaigns.
- You will be supporting the Senior Account Executive to ensure pricing targets are hit for quarterly audits.
- You will be tasked with taking ownership of all aspects of AV campaigns with support from the Senior Account Executive and ensuring all best practices are implemented.
- Contribute to team knowledge sharing and implement best practices.
- Keep up to date with latest industry news and be proactive in spotting trends (seasonal or otherwise) which could affect clients' campaigns.
A little bit about you:
- A passion for everything media and advertising, coupled with a continued desire to expand your knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you.
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice.
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel and PowerPoint)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions.
- Confident with working in a fast-paced environment