EMX | Programmatic, Senior Account ExecutiveApply Now
EssenceMediacomX, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Our office sits within the legacy Essence building on Oxford Street. We still have all our wonderful essentials looking after our amazing clients! Our clients include many exciting brands such as Google, ITV, Airbnb, BT/EE, NBCUniversal and L’Oréal to name a few.
Visit www.essencemediacom.com for more information!
Biddable & Programmatic involves planning & flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans, across paid search, biddable display, paid social and emerging biddable & programmatic platforms, as well as deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data, and developing industry-leading technology (secured through collaborative supplier partnerships) to facilitate 1:1 communication with our audience.
As Senior Programmatic Media Executive, you will be responsible for managing and optimising different types of programmatic inventory – from private exchanges to FBX. You will work closely with the Programmatic Media Managers to create world class programmatic plans which exceed our client’s expectations whether branding or ROI driven.
Contributing to the execution of programmatic media activity, building strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to support flawless delivery of media plans, optimisation, testing and analysis.
What we need from you
- Effectively manage your designated programmatic campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of programmatic platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all programmatic media practices within the first 12 months in role
- Develop further expertise within one chosen element of programmatic (PMP, DSP, DMP) and implement best practices and take ownership of the documentation of & team knowledge sharing relating to some parts of this
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
- Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action
A little bit about you…
- Experience working on Programmatic platforms DV360 and Google ads.
- Working knowledge of ad serving solutions.
- 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier university
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc
- Experience with planning and running display campaigns on GDN or YouTube
- Google AdWords Certification (including Video Certification)
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification)
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
What you can expect from EssenceMediacomX
EssenceMediacomX’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an EssenceMediacomX employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.